Italian Cuisine Basic Program
What we offer: a wide range of cuisine workshops and programs, from single interesting ones like the PIZZA, PASTA, or DESSERT Workshop (#1, #2, #3), to Italian Cuisine cooking courses (seasonal workshops, traditional workshops, Italian regional cuisine), to multiple workshops proposals like for the Italian Cuisine Basic Program, based on Pizza, Pasta, Stuffed Pasta, Salads, Finger Food, Baked vegetables, Main Courses, and Dessert.
- Single Workshops
To Whom: All the workshops and programs are aimed at lovers of Italian Cuisine and are open also to professional maids and to amateurs/novices who want to have a good knowledge of ingredients, methods, cooking, nutritional and cultural information. We issue a certificate of completion.
- Corporate Team Building, Schools, Associations
- Passionate lovers of Italian Cuisine, Gourmets and Gastronomy Connoisseurs, Students of Language and Cuisine
- Domestic Helpers
- Anniversaries’, Hen’s Night’s, Graduation’s, Birthday’s and other Events’ Celebrations
- Employee Rewards and Presents to Loved Ones/Friends/Family
The Workshop Structure: There is an introductory part which explains the cultural and historical importance of the dishes in the Italian cuisine and society, passing through nutritional information, tips, suggestions, and 3 yummy recipes, from classic, to traditional, to original ones, making it a culinary and cultural unique experience. Demo or Hands-on.
Methodology: The “studied” simplicity of our courses, conducted in an affable way with a very characteristic Italian lifestyle, is one of the several values added of these programs, which make things easier to the participants. As, of course, not everybody has a wooden-oven in his/her kitchen, we usually teach how to cook Italian cuisine with simple domestic tools and ovens available in most of “western kitchen”, and not only with the best original Italian ingredients, but also with the available and popular food here in Singapore.
Subjects: You can choose one of the several Workshops that we will publicize time by time on our Website, Facebook, or contact us in order to propose tailored programs according to your needs and interest.
- Workshops on the Website, Facebook
- Workshops at your own request
Location: We can offer, far and wide Singapore, a different variety of venues for our courses, with different fee as well depending on the location: from the most prestigious Private Chef School, ToTT in the West (Dunearn Road), to the BBC GoodFood Asia Chef Room in the East (Bedok), to different Restaurants situated all over the island, same as many Community Clubs (like Senja Cashew, Ang Mo Kio, Jalan Besar, Woodgrove, etc…) which participate in our program.
You can even ask our trainers to come to your venue or to have a class at Chef Fabrizio’s Home!
- The V.I.P.: ToTT, Yachts, Airplanes
- The Expert: BBC GoodFood Asia,
- The Gourmet: Italian Restaurants
- The Heart-landers: Community Clubs
- The Personal: Chef Fab’s Home; your venue
- Everything, especially Pasta, Pizza, Dessert classes;
- Italian Basic Cuisine Program;
- Seasonal Workshops: Italian Family Reunion Dinner (Christmas Time); Italian Family Reunion Lunch (Easter Time); Carnival Period and Fast;
- Italian “Secret Weapons” Ingredients: Truffles, Porcini, and Mushrooms; Balsamic Vinegar; Extra Virgin Olive Oil; Tomato Products; Soups; Risotto.
- Italian Regional Cuisine: Roman Traditional Cuisine, Sicilian Traditional Cuisine, Tuscan Traditional Cuisine.