A journey through the traditions of the Country that most of all contributed to sharing culture, art and gastronomy all over the world.
Come to Gessi Mansion on Penang Road and spend a day with chefs, sommeliers and artists who will entertain you for a whole day of events, workshops and live performances.
When: Saturday, 29 September 2018
Duration: 11 am to 10 pm
Where: Gessi, 165 Penang Road (near Somerset MRT)
Tickets start from S$65, but members receive an early bird discount (SGD60).
Please Book latest by Thursday 27 September for the discount.
Contact: Fabrizio, 8375 8156 or email@example.com
Here’s what you’ll enjoy at the festival:
- Japanese Pastel Nagomi Art by Artist Alena Chow, Advanced Instructor of Touch Art Peace
- Story Telling “Origins of Rome: Myths and legends” by MOE Educator Fabrizio Righi, FABItalia Lifestyle, The Italian Quarter
- Performance by the young and talented violinist Andrei Slobodyanyuk
- Italian Cuisine Principles by Chef Educator Fabrizio Righi, FABItalia Lifestyle, The Italian Quarter
- Lunch with Italian food and drinks
- Obvara fire pottery demonstration by famous Malaysian artist Steven Low Thia Kwang
- Sumi art workshop by renowned Italian artist Mauro De Giorgi
- Malay Heritage demo
- Starting the Aperitivo and Dinner activities with Italian food and drinks
- Sommelier Mr Claudio Nuti and Wine Appreciation (red, white, sparkling),
- Dr Frank Passani and his lecture about Eastern Culture Influence on Boccaccio’s Decameron,
- Soprano Ms Phoebe Chee singing Italian Opera Arias,
- Cappella Martialis performing Italian Renaissance Madrigals,
- Final Lucky Draw with Italian products.
Brand New Tote bag Karina&friends to the participants.
At wonderful Italian Design Mansion Gessi Singapore.
Snacks, drinks, and food provided. Official Sponsors: FABItalia Lifestyle, The Italian Quarter, Karina&Friends, Gessi SIngapore, Alce Nero, Capri Trattoria, Wine Cellarmasters, Cappella Martialis, Touch Art Peace, Furio Ortenzi Graphics, Peroni Beer. Buy with the ticket, if you want, additional Moscato or Prosecco at additional SGD40 on the price of the ticket, worthy a bottle or 5 glasses of wine.